Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Lesson Learned

So I've been slacking at arriving to auditions early and yesterday I showed up to an audition at 9:15 when it started at 9:30. Now keep in mind that you usually sign your name on a list and then wait forever for it to be called, so I was in no real rush. However, what I did not know was that this was an audition where we would be singing first and thus they were filling in time slots, also it was non-union which meant everyone and there mom was there, and on top of that they were doing boys and girls at the same time. So by the time I signed up I was #186, and they were only seeing 10 people per half hour. So guess what? I didn't get a time slot and did not get to be seen. Booooooo! Ok, what did I learn? Show up to non-equity auditions early.....

No comments:

Post a Comment